Resort: Kapalua Resort
Nearby Resort Course:
Kapalua — Bay Course
Kapalua - Plantation Course
2000 Plantation Drive
Kapalua, Maui, HI 96761
Tee times: (808) 669-8044
All rates are per person and include an electric cart on a shared basis, and tax. Rates are subject to change.
Architect: Bill Coore
The Plantation Course is really the signature of Kapalua Golf. The Bill Coore / Ben Crenshaw design is massive; sprawling over some 700 acres. The features are also big… with super wide fairways, some as much as 80 yards and extremely large and undulating greens. The dramatic elevation changes on the Plantation Course add to the challenge but more importantly allow for spectacular views of the blue Pacific and the neighboring islands from every part of the course. The Plantation features some of the longest holes on the PGA Tour and one of its best finishes, the 663 yard par 5 18th.
Kapalua has now been the venue for a nationally televised tournament every year since 1982. The Plantation Course hosts the first PGA TOUR event of the year the Hyundai Tournament of Champions. Golf’s best players love coming to Kapalua and so will you.
Kapalua Plantation Course Blog Post
- Jordan Spieth Wins 2016 Hyundai Tournament of Champions
- Golfweek Magazine ranks Plantation Course #1
- Hawaii: Best in State Rankings
- Spotlight on Kapalua's Plantation Course
- Rolfing's Thoughts on Final Round of HTOC
- Rolfingʻs Random Thoughts about HTOC #2
- Rolfingʻs Random Thoughts about HTOC
- Tune in to the 2015 Hyundai Tournament of Champions